The luxurious journal with a distribution of about 35,000 will now be accessible to ultra-high-net-worth purchasers flying by means of choose non-public airports within the U.S., the brokerage informed Inman solely.
Nobody can predict the way forward for actual property, however you may put together. Discover out what to arrange for and choose up the instruments you’ll want on the immersive Virtual Inman Connect on-line Nov. 1-2, 2023. And don’t miss Inman Connect New York on Jan. 23-25, 2024, the place AI, capital and extra will probably be middle stage. Guess massive on the roaring future, and be a part of us at Join.
Curated Journal, the luxurious publication developed by Compass’ Luxurious Division, is now accessible at 25 non-public airports throughout the U.S., the brokerage informed Inman solely.
By way of a collaboration with luxurious advertising platform MediaJet, Curated will now attain roughly 328,000 non-public jet passengers who journey to unique luxurious markets throughout the U.S. (In two cities — Teterboro, New Jersey, and White Plains, New York — a number of terminal places will distribute the journal, which has been included within the 25 location headcount.)
The journal’s latest issue for Fall/Winter 2023 will probably be launched in October.
“With this newest milestone, we soar above and past, inserting Curated Journal in distinctive areas our brokers’ clientele frequent,” Felipe Hernandez-Smith, head of the Compass Luxurious Division, stated in a press release. “We’re not merely connecting properties with patrons — we’re connecting desires with actuality.”
The Compass Luxurious Division launched in early 2020, and the primary difficulty of Curated adopted later that 12 months. The journal has a distribution of about 35,000 and seeks to attach luxurious shoppers with unique luxurious properties. The publication is shipped out to each ultra-high-net-worth households within the U.S. in print and to worldwide audiences digitally.
“Curated Journal’s arrival at 25 non-public airports marks an thrilling chapter in our ongoing dedication to delivering excellence in actual property advertising,” Compass Luxurious Division Director Elizabeth Healy stated in a press release.
In June, the luxurious division launched a world referral program with the Paris-based luxurious agency BARNES Worldwide, enabling Compass brokers to ship and obtain referrals to and from BARNES brokers throughout Europe, Africa, North America and the Caribbean. Compass’ Luxurious Division additionally usually hosts networking occasions with different main luxurious manufacturers, together with Rolls Royce and yacht brokers Northrop & Johnson.
MediaJet additionally distributes publications from a lot of different luxurious model companions, together with Sotheby’s, Harry Winston and Bombardier.
See a full checklist of airport places for Curated Journal under:
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Worldwide Airport
- Washington Dulles Worldwide Airport
- Chicago O’Hare Worldwide Airport
- Scottsdale Airport
- Los Angeles Worldwide Airport
- San Diego Worldwide Airport
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- San Francisco Worldwide Airport
- San Jose Worldwide Airport
- Eagle County Regional Airport (Gypsum, Colorado)
- Miami Worldwide Airport
- Palm Seashore Worldwide Airport
- Fulton County Airport (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Teterboro Airport (Teterboro, New Jersey, a number of non-public jet terminals)
- Boeing Discipline Worldwide Airport (Seattle, Washington)
- McCarran Worldwide Airport (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Westchester County Airport (White Plains, New York, a number of non-public jet terminals)
- Harrisburg Worldwide Airport (Middletown, Pennsylvania)
- William P. Passion Airport (Houston, Texas)
- Dallas Love Discipline Airport
- Pueblo Memorial Airport (Pueblo, Colorado)
- Salt Lake Metropolis Worldwide Airport
Get Inman’s Luxurious Lens E-newsletter delivered proper to your inbox. A weekly deep dive into the largest information on the planet of high-end actual property delivered each Friday. Click on right here to subscribe.
E mail Lillian Dickerson